Quem precisar de ajuda na programação arduino ou no desenvolvimento do projeto contacte !! 

Deixe aqui o seu comentário eu ajudarei no que puder !!!

Se quiser contacte a página do Facebook 




Comentários

  1. I'm not very much in to programming, so if there is somebody that can help me will be great!


    I need a sample code for controlling TCA6424A 24bit I/O expander.


    I need to control 22 P-chanel mosfet transistors, so that mean that all ports on the TCA6424A should be set as outputs and when they are LOW the transistors are ON.

    Also I'm using the standard IC address (the address pin is connected to LOW/GND)
    Here is the datasheet: http://www.ti.com/lit/ds/symlink/tca6424a.pdf

    I imported this lib: https://github.com/jrowberg/i2cdevlib/tree/master/Arduino/TCA6424A


    But I don't have an idea how to write the code, if there is somebody that can write a sample code that turn on and off at least one I/O pin on each port for a 500ms. I will be very grateful.

    The Arduino I'm using is Promini328p

    P.S. Please put comments explaining what is happening and what is what.

    Thank You!

    ResponderEliminar

Enviar um comentário

Mensagens populares